Saturday, January 2, 2010

The time I feared has arrived!

So I wanted a girl all along, but I must admit I fear two things:

1. Hair

2. Makeup

It appears that my number one fear is here!

You see I am a very plain and simple type of person. I'm not very good at doing my own hair much less anyone elses. I'm horrible at makeup! Just ask my roommate in college- I still make Jill do my makeup if she is here visiting. It was a must that she did it every night before we went out. I just make myself look like a clown. This is why I choose to wear very little! Hair is the same story! I use to make Lori come in from Knoxville just to flat iron my hair for a formal. Yes, I know I need to figure these two things out, but I think it may just be too late for me!


So anyways back to the problem... Mollye finally (only took 17 months) has hair, but there is one huge problem. It's starting to resemble a mullet. Ok, Ok, it's not starting to resemble one IT IS ONE!!! I figure I have two ways to fix this problem: 1. cut it 2. start styling it.


I'm not ready to cut it which made me go with option number two today. What do you think?


Yes, I know we are still months away from actual pigtails. I'm grasping at what to do here!!! I need Aunt Meg, Jill, or some other girly girl to HELP NOW

Please note the child WILL NOT keep hair bows in! The pig tails she did actually leave alone.

2 comments:

  1. It is adroable! I have the answer! Keep the pigtails going. I will make 2 matching bows that you can sneak in right over top of the hair bands. There...perfect!

    A little girly and a whole lot cute! Whatcha think? I will make them just generic in colors like "red", "blue", "black" so they can mix well with lots of different outfits.

    I am not giving up on the single hairbow. I will NEVER give up!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll flat iron your hair anytime! Just don't ask me to try to make it curly! :)

    ReplyDelete