Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Harley Dog

This sweet girl is on my mind tonight. You see she didn't have a great day today. My dad found her having seizure like symptoms. He picked her up and took her inside. They just cuddled together and thankfully she started feeling better. She has a Dr.'s appointment for 8:00 a.m. in the morning! Pray for her! I love that puppy. She was my first child!

You see she is not your typical dog. Cuddling doesn't happen. Sitting doesn't even happen unless food is involved. I realize this is a fault of the master- I learned alot after my failure of training her. Walks consist of lots of pulling. Howling is always in her vocabulary. Hair raising fits; looks like she might bite you kind of fits occur. She has even growled at Mollye on occassion.
However, I think this all comes down to the fact that she is very, very protective. You see she loves two people more than anything in the world. Those two people are myself and my dad! She use to live with me, but due to no safe place to keep her she moved in with my parents. They have graciously looked after her for two plus years now. Through this she has my dad wrapped around her paws! I mean what other dog gets ice cream everyday at a certain time. If you don't believe me, just ask anyone! I mean this man left the day I was having Mollye (born at 6:18) to make sure Harley had ice cream at 3:30~ I told you she had him!


All in all- I LOVE this dog! Crazy as she may be. She has taught me so much about love! I use to say if I found anyone who loved me half as much as she did I would be doing great! She has been with me through it all! Pray, Pray, Pray, that she is ok!


Here are the latest picture I have of Harley dog. This is Mollye giving Harley the balls out of her Christmas stocking this year.


1 comment: