Sunday, January 10, 2010

I feel like her hair looks!

So check out this child's hair...
As I have posted before, we have hair problems these days. On this particular day- we even had a bow in and had major problems. Though let me add that this is right after nap time! Yes, the child slept with the bow in her hair. If I can ever get one in her hair, then I do NOT take it out! Trust me- she does that part on her own!

Anyways, I'm kinda feeling like her hair today. Worn out, ran over, and just a mess!
I should not feel this way as I have had three snow days! However, I do. So today, I vow to work on my child's hair and work on myself. Back to working out, back to organization,back to routine, back to me... hopefully others will help out, too. :)
On a side note- Harley update. The poor girl has epilepsy. Who knew that was common in dogs? Hopefully the medicine will keep the seizures away.


1 comment:

  1. Just so happy that bow is STILL in!!!

    Tangles happen, you know.

    Ain't nothing like a good helping of leave-in conditioner like a work out to get you back on track!

    Go gettum!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete