Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Accessorie!

I just love this new hat of Mollye's! I think she is so precious wearing it! Also, this is the new way I'm putting bows in her hair. She will leave them in this way! She wasn't much on the hat at first, but now she is getting better. She knows to go outside she has to wear a hat, so she will happily put it on in exchange for going to the outdoors. She is beginning to love being outside!




So check out this girl in her very, grown-up outfit! (She is getting too big! How can it be???)



How cute it that!?! Green sweater, blue jean skirt, boots, and the cute hat!! Sorry, she had been sick and still had the "sick" look this day. Yes, my child is just like me- you can look at her and tell by her face when she will be sick.

So as my seven year olds would say, everyone find a new accessorie today! Yes, 2nd graders are obsessed with accessories.

2 comments:

  1. She looks so cute! And kinda looks like Casey with that face, not that Casey looks sick all the time! Just covering up her hair or something makes her cheeks and chin look like him.....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could eat her up and plan to this Saturday!!! Oh, Aunt Meg needs a hat like this to be her twin!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete