Monday, January 4, 2010

I can't stop laughing!

Ok so really there is nothing to say other than watch the video!

However, I will give you a little background. Mollye and I were playing with one of her musical puzzles. She had been dancing up a storm so I just happened to decide to record her dancing. I picked the perfect time to record! Just wait and see! Watch what happens when the music stops and she tries to restart it! Ha! HA! It makes me laugh just thinking about it. Poor girl. I shouldn't laugh.

Oh, also note the random bib she is wearing! She loves to put on any bib she can find. Anyways back to the point... I present Mollye dancing(remember watch the end):


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love it! How many times has Aunt Meg been out dancing and down the SAME EXACT THING!!!! My first outing out with Uncle Kenny, he actually held me up by my white jean belt loops so I wouldn't fall, Mollye.

    I do hate it when "dancing" gets the best of you!!

    Keep jammin, bear!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious!! Meg suggested to come watch lil Miss Mollye from kmac..and sooo glad I did!
    She is going to be a dancing queen!
    Hope you all had a great holiday!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete