Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We need this, right?

So while I know this post is dedicated to sharing my life with Mollye Bear,tonight I thought I would share a little wishful thinking instead. You see I chased Mollye all over the house trying to capture that perfect picture tonight, but as you can imagine it is hard to get the perfect picture with a VERY ACTIVE 19 month old! Mollye and I had a little conversation and decided that it would be much easier on both of us if we had this:You see this would help me to take better pictures as well as Mollye would not have to stand still to get the camera to focus. Mollye even brought up the idea that we could settle for this:


Wishful thinking... It's always fun!

1 comment:

  1. I say you definitely need either! It would provide for the cutest pictures of my niece as well as help out the starving photographer employed by k.Mac!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete