Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Snow Cream!!!

So in honor of today's snow, I decided to post pictures from our last snow. Yes, I have been meaning to put these up, but I just have not had time.

Mollye and I decided when the last big snow hit that we would put a bowl out and try to make snow cream. We were so excited when our bowl not only had snow, but we had to dig it out from the large amount of snow!!! We quickly put it in the freezer, and we waited anxiously for the afternoon to come to make our SNOWCREAM! Mollye kept going to the fridge and pointing saying "snow, snow!"


So after nap time, it was time to make delicious SNOWCREAM! I laid out all of our ingredients. Mollye helped with each step:
So excited to make snow cream!
Mixing all the ingredients:

A little help stirring:
The verdict was clear; she loved it!!






1 comment:

  1. I love this baby girl! She looks so adorable making snow cream! I bet she gobbled it up too! Those jammies are precious!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete