Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bad Weekend...

So I find that it is incredibly sad to report that I do not have even one picture from this weekend.

First of all, what happened to that pretty weather from last weekend? Rain, rain, go away! Second, if I did have a picture it would be of my sweet little girl with bright red, puffy eyes. She has one horrible cold. In fact, we all have it. Adam is currently laying on the couch telling me how bad he feels... this could be worse than Mollye being sick.

On a positive note, we did attend Mason's fabulous sock monkey first birthday party! It was all so precious. I was too busy chasing my child around to take any pictures. I will do better next time. Also, we enjoyed some yummy vegetable soup (compliments of Ma and Pa) and grilled cheeses. Those two things were the highlight of our weekend. Other than that it has been lots of runny noses, up all nighters, and lots of Mollye cuddle time.

Pray that she wakes up feeling much better. Oh wait, first can we pray that she stays asleep?

Remember that blogging about my dad? Well tomorrow is the day- the day he saves me from having to take a day off. He will have this precious, runny nose girl. Let's hope she doesn't do him in...

1 comment:

  1. Get feeling better, Mollye!

    Dad and mom too!


    YUCK for colds!!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete