Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How can she be this old?

How can it be that last night purchased this for Mollye:

That's right, it's a potty! I just can't believe that she is old enough to possibly need this! It's not that I think she will be potty trained in the next month, but the child is just obsessed with the potty right now. I figure we might as well jump on board while she is obsessed. She's great at telling you when she pooped (way too good at telling you; especially in public areas). It's always fun to be in the middle of Wal-mart and Mollye start yelling "I POOP! I POOP!" Now it's gone from just this to Mollye saying "I want potty." She will proceed to go directly to the toilet and have you take her pants off and proper her up there. So you see we made this purchase for two reasons: 1. start the initial phase of potty training 2. so I can sit her up there and not have to hold onto her to keep her from falling in the toilet.

Either way the verdict is in: She LOVED her new potty!!!

Can I freeze her at this age? She's growing up way too fast for my liking.

1 comment:

  1. A pink potty!

    I bet she is in hog heaven! I wouldn't doubt if that girl doesn't pull a Casey face on you in regards to potty training...they are a lot a like!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete