Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time goes so fast

Why does time go so fast? How can Mollye be as big as she is!? She's talking like crazy now. Her two favorite things to say these days are:

1. I love you, Mama. I love you, Daddy.

2. Bless you, Mama. Bless you, ________. She does this for anyone who actually sneezes. If it is fake she just pretends to sneeze with you. Also, if you say thank you she will return with "you're welcome."

While I do love all of this and it just melts my heart, I realize time is going by so fast!

Last week she learned to climb up the steps at the church playground. These are not small steps either. These are big, straight up steps. Oh the things she will be into soon.

Look at this sweet girl mastering her first set of steps:





2 comments:

  1. Oh she is getting too big!

    I have to talk to you about a new goal system I have implementing.

    One of the goals is to get Mollye for a weekend once at least every 2 months.

    So, it's time!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and I am, as well, seeing time fly!
    Meg is always itching to see Mollye!

    ReplyDelete