Monday, May 10, 2010

New Goal

I have a new goal in life. The goal is to have one activity a night to do with Mollye.

I'm really bummed these days that I spend so little time with her. I have my regular job as well as I am homeschooling one of my kids. I will refrain from posting any details, but I do ask that you pray for this sweet child. I know my time is well spent helping them through this difficult time in their life. It still does not help take the guilt away from my heart though.

So as I cried the whole way to work this morning(the reason you ask, I left a crying girl who did nothing wrong. She simply only wanted her Mommy!), I vowed to take the time to do an activity with Mollye every night. We usually hang out, but to be honest we get so wrapped up in the dinner, bath, bed routine that it becomes very repetitive. I want to change that up for the last 13 days of school- yes thankfully it is just 13!!! So the goal is to come up with 13 Mommy/daughter projects! Tonight's was simple but a true love of Mollye's- PAINTING!

Look at this artist:








Proud of her work!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she is an artist! And I see a left hand going crazy in these pics! A k.Mac heiress, I do believe. When do you think she can get her first sewing machine?

    Hang in there...I can only imagine how pulled and torn you are with all that is going on.

    If you need Mollye to have a little "Aunt Mea" vacation...it can easily be done! The boys will totally have her occupied!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking the sewing machine might have to wait a little while... Do you think they make a toy one? That would be all too fitting!!

    Mollye would love a little Aunt Mea time! We have to start planning out a fun summer for her and the boys. What all trips can we go on!?

    ReplyDelete