Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Still playing

with the camera that is! I'm in LOVE with it!

Tonight Mollye and I went to the park upon request for the "purple slide." Seriously on the way to daycare this morning she asked to go. I responded with we can go when Mommy picks you up from daycare this afternoon. I of course thought she would forget. Oh no, I was met with "Mommy! Purple Slide?" The bad part was we had a family dinner that we had to go to before we could make it to the slide. Needless to say she ended up in two times outs b/c she wanted me to stop eating and take her to the "purple slide!" We did finally make it to the purple slide, and we both had a blast.



I was able to capture this cute shot of the day! She loves to crawl in this thing and play peekaboo.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are a photographer at heart...perhaps this shoud be your next profession!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete