Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby Fever

I admit part of me has it, but not enough to react on it:)

Instead, I get to enjoy holding and cuddling this sweet girl!



The good news with this scenario is I still get to sleep! I like my sleep these days. Also, I'm not responsible for buying any diapers. That I think is key for me.
For me to react on this fever, mine must first be potty trained! I know I can't afford two sets of diapers. Oh wait, I can't afford two in daycare either! Looks like I will be living my baby fever out through Miss Victoria!

That's ok. I think we have already bonded:)

1 comment:

  1. She looks so stunning!

    Her hair is dreamy.

    I want one.

    Oh, I want one!

    I need to be a mama of one more and an aunt of one more, okay?!

    That was directed at Kenny and YOU AND ADAM!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete