Monday, May 3, 2010

MIA

Yes, I know I've been missing in action! Life has just been so busy lately. I promise to try and do better. No real promises for seventeen more days- yes, I only have seventeen more school days! I think I can, I think I can!

Anyways while I've been gone lots has been happening in my life. Two major events that lead to one amazing gift! Adam and I celebrated two years together April 20th and I turned 27 on April 24th! Wow, he does have it hard! He came through amazingly this year. Check out my AWESOME gift:



I still do not know how he pulled this one off, but I'm in LOVE with my new camera! I felt like I was missing out on so many cute shots of Mollye. Not anymore! Now, I just have to figure out how to work this thing! Good thing Jose has offered to teach me lots this summer:) I need it!

I did play with it some this weekend, and I was able to get pictures that I would never have been able to with my point and shoot. Mollye is just way to fast for that camera. It was impossible to get a picture in focus with anymore. Take a look at a few shots from the weekend.

My first picture ever with my new camera! I forgot to mention that Adam brought me a dozen roses to school on our anniversary! This is one of them! Wow, I'm a lucky girl this year!


True Mollye expression here:



Fun times at the park:







2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you and I am jealous of your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! Love the new shots! A good camera is priceless! I can hard;y wait to see all your work in photos!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete