Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I lost the fight...

Poor girl.



The sad thing is this picture does not even come close to how bad it really looked on Sunday morning. It looked like she had lost a major fight with Tyson himself!

I'm happy to say that the antibiotics seem to be working. Her face is back to normal with just a small bump (looks like a bite or pimple). The only problem we are battling now is the horrendous diaper rash that comes with two very strong antibiotics! Poor girl. She just cries out "mama, mama" when I have to diaper her up for the night.

She is still as sweet as ever though. In fact, as I write this she is making lots of little coos and awws in her sleep. I've even heard a couple happy moans of "mama, mama." Sweet girl.

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. I know she is so loved!

1 comment:

  1. oh.sweet.lord.

    This looks dreadful. I mean dreadful.

    I don't even want to know what it looked like on Sunday.

    Poor sweet bear.

    I am glad to hear she is getting better. I am snxious to hear about the diaper rash situation though.

    eeek.

    I miss her. It's time she come stay for a day or 2. Bye-bye, mama!

    PWEEEEASSSSE!!!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete