Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Call me cheap!

I have been searching everywhere for the perfect picture frames. You see three months ago Mollye had her one year pictures taken! Yes, I've had these pictures for almost three months. I knew exactly where I wanted to hang them, but there was only one major problem: the PRICE of picture frames!


I being a little on the cheap side could not stand the thought of spending $50 plus dollars in frames. So today while looking at Wal-mart, I decided to try and be crafty. I found cheap $3 picture frames. I knew I already had paint and paintbrushes so I thought I would try to dress them up. See what you think:



Next came the paint(please note the colors look random, but they really match her bedroom):



The final product (not perfect, but remember it was only $12):


Not bad for a toddlers room! I will of course keep my eye out for cheap picture frames, but I love the color this adds to the room. Plus it's really what's in the frame that matters- and you can't get much cuter than this precious little mess! [sorry, I'm just a proud mom]

1 comment:

  1. Cheap the frames may be...but color adds happy to anything! And look at how rich what's on the inside is!!!

    Red bump and all!!!

    Love the new blog look too!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete