Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall is here! What a great weekend!

So as I took the pictures this weekend, I thought I would do several different blogs this week. However, I just can't resist sharing the great weekend we had in the Casey house!

It started Friday night by Mollye doing a little shoe counting! This chick loves her "shews" and "clothes." We have to keep the closet door closed or she goes through it all! These days she loves to play dress up:)
While I know this blog is suppose to be about Mollye, I have to brag just a little bit about myself. You see I left the house bright and early Saturday morning. I was off to run the "Race for the Cure 5k." It left me with one of the greatest feelings ever! I must say that it was very emotional to see all of the support going on among the some 15,000 people.



I'm still so proud of Rebecca and I! We did great!

Here is a last shot of us after the race. Yes, after the race. In fact this is while we are trying to get out of the parking lot. The Cadillac dealership had a fabulous ribbon made of balloons- it was a must that we get out of the car and have our picture made!!! No worries, traffic wasn't moving anyways!


So after being gone from Mollye for a half day, I vowed to make sure Sunday was fun for us! I decided on doing several Fall activities. We rearranged our some 40 pumpkins- yes you read correctly 40!!! I've never had so many pumpkins! We can't wait to carve them! My mind is full of ideas!

Here are some of our fall rearranging pictures:





























Look!!! It says my name! See- MOLLYE!!!






Then we came inside and made homemade pumpkin play dough! It smells so good. Too bad Mollye was not into it! Hopefully my students at school will like it better tomorrow.










All Mollye wanted to do was play dress up with all of her K.MAC clothes! Yes, Aunt Meg, I had them laid out to wear again this week. Mollye decided she wanted to wear them right then. At one point, she had on three skirts, two shirts, and the leggings tied around her neck like a cape. She said she was the sponsor for KMAC!!!





Last, but not least, we made CAKEPOPS!!! Mmm.... red velvet cake, cream cheese icing, and it's all coated in chocolate!
What a GREAT WEEKEND!!!! I am so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Pumpkin Playdough, running with pink as the accessory color, dress up, cake pops???? WHERE WAS I????

    Sounds like my kind of weekend!!!

    So proud of you for the 5K and Mollye, I LOVED playing dress up when I was little. I would use your Grandmollye's old roller skating costumes.

    Matter of fact, today is your Grandmollye's 59th birthday!!!

    Love to you, girlies!!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great weekend! I would love to be able to run a race for a cause, great job! That Mollye is a cutie playing dress up.

    ReplyDelete