Tuesday, September 14, 2010

OCD


I am worried! I ask is this normal behavior of a two year old? I feel Mollye is a little too OCD.  This is what she does with play dough.  She even commented on how there were not enough purple balls.  Just tonight she made me turn around because I was not facing the normal way during our bedtime songs.  Please tell me this is normal.  If not, tell me how to break the bad habit now! Off to ponder my OCD child... I have to excuse her as I know it is me from whom she gets this trait.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this niece of mine needs some Aunt Meg time...smothered, covered, scattered and a tad sporadic....

    Hey wait...she should be getting that from her daddy, my brother!

    She will never lose anything in her life with these organizational skills!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete