Sunday, September 26, 2010

Missing these two!!!

So several weeks ago we were able to keep our two sweet nephews! Everyone had a blast! I was the lucky one who got to go pick them up, and boy oh boy were they excited to come home with me! They laughed and talked the entire way back to our house! Mollye was right there with them! It actually made me think that one day I might like to have three of them permanently in my backseat, but then again there are days that I think I just need my one and only! Ha!

Adam and I decided to do as much as possible in the short time that we had them! Adam started our weekend off by building the boys a fire and letting them make their own smores.  They loved this! They even stayed outside with Uncle Adam and told ghost stories about the scary kitten while Mollye and I headed in for bath. 


The next day the boys, Mollye, and myself all went to the train museum.  This was only after we stopped off to let Uncle Adam by everyone new sunglasses! They loved that special treat! Check out the fun that these kids had playing and looking at the trains!






After that we headed home for lunch and nap because there was a huge surprise waiting for them that night.  The boys were so excited that they could hardly sleep. I might have even had to lay down the law about nap time in order for them to get some rest, but they happily obliged and went to sleep in hopes that night time/surprise time would arrive quicker. 

After nap, we did some fun playing in the yard before off the boys went with Uncle Adam and Grandma Harvey (long story on the name!). Where do you ask? No other redneck, boy place than that of the - TRACTOR PULL!!!


I would like to call this a very fun-filled weekend! I am ready for another weekend with these sweet boys and their mama! Meg, this must be planned soon!


1 comment:

  1. It's time to get these 2 on the calendar! They had a blast with you guys! I loved seeing the pics...sunlgasses were the best~

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete