Monday, September 6, 2010

2nd birthday!

So I know it is long overdue, but as I promised pictures from Mollye's second birthday. It was a day of true family fun! First, I must say a huge thank you to several people:

1. Aunt Meg, thank you for yet again coming through with fabulous attire for our over the top birthday parties! Think we can talk Adam into a third year????

2. Aunt Jill, thank you from the bottom of my heart! You are that true friend who is always here when I need you the most! Keep your calendar clear for the next sixteen years-remember July 25th is always booked!

3. Silvana, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to be with us on this special day, and thank you for allowing me to enjoy the party while you took over with the camera! You too are booked for the next sixteen years! Also, expect a phone call soon! We have to stay in touch more!

4. Adam, thank you for helping in the best blessing I could have ever had two years ago! She is our world! You become a better father and husband everyday.

5. Mom and Dad, thank you for all the help you give us not only on Mollye's birthday but every other day of the year. Thank you mostly for loving the pistol of granddaughter with every ounce of your soul! She loves her Nanny T and Papa more than just about anyone!

6. To everyone else, thank you for making Mollye's birthday extra special. She is still talking about it almost two months later!

The day was completely focused around Mollye. The theme was Minnie Mouse with a little Mickey- not Disney style though; all homemade by Mommy style! The accents were all of Mollye's favorite things such as jewelry and cupcakes! Allow me to walk you through our day:



The guest of honor desperately trying to get away from the hair session:



Mollye and I all dressed for the party:



Daddy is all ready, too:



The main table. It held the Mickey and Minnie ears as well as the jewels for the girls to dress up. There was also a scrapbook paper for guest to sign ( you know I love to document everything.):




A DREAM COME TRUE (Inspiration from the character parade that Mollye and I watched in Disney World):



The round table centerpieces:





The long table centerpiece ( I do not advise spending as much time as I did with tissue paper!):



Kid's area:



Gift table:


Dessert table/candy buffet. The idea behind this was that Mollye loves to make cupcakes and put sprinkles on the top. So instead of doing a cake we opted for cupcakes with a topping buffet that way everyone could enjoy some of Mollye's favorite. Also, what kid does not love candy!







Pictures of the party:















Oh how I love this lady:


Even Uncle Brad put on some Mickey ears:








Mollye is in love with this present:



6:18 p.m. you are offically 2!!!



Wow!! Mollye you are one very loved little girl!



The end to a perfect day- our routine book time!




What an amazing day and party! I can't believe that you are already two, but I love every minute of it! The day was wonderful! I love you, sweet girl! You are amazing, precious, and more than I could have ever dreamed of!!!

1 comment:

  1. Man, that was one rockin' party! I loved the candy buffet and I loved how she went to every single person and told them thank you for her gift from them! She is a doll!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete