Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall has offically arrived!!

So it does not really feel like Fall, but based on the calendar Fall is HERE!!! I just hope the weather starts agreeing soon.  We have decorations out, pumpkin smelled candles throughout the house, and even the Fall crafts have started! Now, if I could just get my husband to finish cutting out those pumpkins he promised! Oh well hopefully he will finish tonight. 

My new goal is three days a week to have some craft for Mollye to do when we get home.  This week we did two with the letter M, and one for Fall!! Nothing big.  We read  a book about leaves changing and simply painted leaves.  I made Mollye use the book to pick the colors for her leaves.  She was quick to grab orange, brown, and yellow.  As the painting continued she convinced me that we had to have red and green! I hesitated on green, but she is correct today the leaves are still mostly green.  In her words it went like this, "Momma, NO, GREEN! GREEN. Leaf green!! Look Momma, GREEN!" Hard to argue with the fact that she was smart enough to make me look outside at the leaves.  I gave in and we added green!




Notice our big girl panties... also something we are working on!!! So far we have stayed dry two afternoons, but yesterday we got Minnie wet.  As Mollye would say: Sorry Minnie.


Finished product. Mommy proudly hung it on the frig:


Hope everyone has a happy Fall! I know this family will! More crafts and fun times to come!

3 comments:

  1. Man, she is getting too big.

    I love getting to see her week-to-week on this blog!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. take your panties off for me sweet girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree take off your knickers I want to make you feel sooooooooo good all 3 holes

    ReplyDelete