Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wishful thinking

It is 6:18 a.m. as I write. Here I sit- rollers in my hair, dressed fully for the day, lunch packed, Mollye and Adam still both asleep.

I told myself that I would not start complaining this year, but all I can think this morning is how I would rather be doing this:



than heading out the door to work. I miss seeing my little girl everyday! It went from all day everyday to now it is for only a few hours at night. Thinking I may have to skip working out tonight and take her somewhere fun at 3:30! I love you, Mollye!

1 comment:

  1. I need this girl in my life.

    Like for a couple days or so.

    Looks like Nanny is gonna need a mid-week vacation from the bear pretty soon.

    My name is still on the list, huh?

    Don't worry.

    I'll drop you off a treat as I head back out of town.


    Vrrroooom....

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete