Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer Vacation Part II

We were only in Florida for a full three days, but we made the most of our first family vacation! I was determined that we could not be that close and not go to the beach!!! So on Tuesday we woke up and drove to Cocoa Beach- which we loved the area!

Mollye was amazed with the ocean and the sand. She loved everything about it! Her favorite things to do were jump the waves with Mommy and Daddy and build sandcastles. She played her heart out! I recall these two probably young twenty year old girls sitting by us- they did nothing but watch Miss Mollye all day! She was just that entertaining in her prissy Mollye way.

I'll spare you the complete 126 pictures and just choose a few favorites:




















We finished up our trip with one last visit back to Downtown Disney- I needed to do a little shopping!





I went shopping and this is what Daddy and Mollye did:






I bought a sucker as I knew I would need something to brag her out of that fun water!! She was a mess, but it was so precious!!! This child LOVED vacation!!!



Sadly our trip had to come to an end. We left to head back the next morning. I must brag on Mollye- she was amazing in the car!!! We have no dvd player so she had to rock it the old school way- lots of singing, talking, and playing! I was so proud of her!!! I must also tell how she thought downtown Atlanta was full of princess castles!!! Love the innocent look on life!

I can't wait to share some more fun things we did this summer. I promise to get back in routine of blogging. I'm sad that summer is over, but I realize that we did do lots of fun things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment