Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines

I picked Mollye up from daycare yesterday to find a lovely invitation to her Valentine's Day Party! Yes- that's right she is having a Valentine's Day Party at daycare! This means that she had to have Valentines to pass out. Well, we headed off to Wal-mart to buy some. Only standing there looking at them made me realize that we just could not use these as our very first valentines. So back home we went. Instead, I did lots of googling and thinking. Finally, I decided on this homemade valentine:

It is a shovel with candy attached. I used a paint pen to write "I DIG YOU" on the shovel! How dang cute is that?!? Then I added a bow and a personalized card for each child. Too cute!!! I think these will work as our first valentines!

Here is the tag up close:

Here is the shovel writing:

I just love it! Yes, I know I am "that mom!" That one that has way too much time on her hands and has an obsession with things being just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment