Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pistol

This is what we have called Mollye all along! Yes, I know it is wrong to call your daughter a pistol. But... well when she IS a pistol it is fitting. Let me explain:

You see she is quite the into everything girl these days. We were at Mom's house on Saturday when Mollye spilled her milk. We had to change her clothes and decided just to put on comfy jammies! Well these comfy jammies are very easy to unzip! She thought it was funny to unzip and look at her belly. I must admit I kinda thought it was funny, too. We told her to keep her clothes on and finally she got tired of the zipper and followed directions.


Fast foward to nap time on Saturday... She was sleeping peacefully; she never even made a sound when she woke up. Finally I hear her laughing so hard! I go in to get her out of her crib, and I find this:

She had fully undressed herself, but she could not get her feet out. She just kept laughing and saying "toes!" This is a pistol I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment