Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day!

What a great day it was!! It started the night before, when Adam called to tell me we were going out to eat all by ourselves. So I took Mollye over to mom's house, and we enjoyed a nice, quiet dinner. Then we picked Mollye back up and headed home.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of Mollye Bear laughter! I just love that sound. She was in a great mood. She quickly realized it was a special day, when she spotted this:



This little girl got her very first baseball tee set! She is getting pretty good at it. Give us a couple of weeks and she will really be hitting the ball. Also, she got two "melmo" books. She loved those!

She helped her Daddy open his present as well:
Well technically it was her gift anyways. You see I am really starting to push the sports this Valentine's day. She gave her daddy a pink soccer ball. Yes, mom might be trying to start the sports a little early! Oh well, never hurts to try.


Then Adam cooked us breakfast and off to church we went. Look at what Mollye wore to church:



Nope, this dress is not a KMAC design. Although this week Mollyemade is previewing the 2010 spring line collection!!!

Nope, this dress is extra special to me! I know it is a little big, but there was not a more perfect day than Valentine's day to wear this dress. You see this dress was mine when I was little! Yea- for my mom holding onto everything. I just love that Mollye and I wore the same thing!

After church came my best present (yes, I got flowers, candy, diet cokes, picture frame, and other goodies)!!! Adam said why don't you take the afternoon and go shopping all by yourself! So guess what I did!?! I WENT SHOPPING!!! By the way, if you have not been to Ross you need to go. They had amazing deals! So two dresses, two pairs of tights, party decorations, and a shirt later I came back home to my two Valentines!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment