Monday, February 1, 2010

Play time!

I'm sad that Mollye continues to look more like a little girl everyday; however, I love the new things we can do during play time!

Friday, we decided to try playdough again. If you remember from our Halloween days, Mollye did not like playdough! This time was a different story. She enjoyed rolling it, cutting it with cookie cutters, and just watching Mommy play. We even left Daddy a message. He loved it!
As I post this, I am finding out that we are out for a snow day today!!! I can guarantee there will be lots of play time today! Playdough, puzzles, dolls, cars... it's all on the agenda today!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love playdough!


    I could play for hours and hours...they just need to make more colors! this girl needs variety.

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete