Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mallory

I figured it is time I introduce you to the next sweet MAC! My blog title will have to change soon!  Life with my M & M's!

Meet Miss Mallory! This ultrasound was taken back in January.  We are having another one on Feb. 20th.  I'll update with more pictures then!


I've seen several blogs where people update weekly with this type of questionnaire.  While
I'm not promising I'll be the best at it, I am going to try for the next 9 weeks (hopefully she will stay in there that long)!

How far along? 30 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain/loss?  I am up 8 pounds- was 9 but I lost 1 last week (thinking that was muscle loss!)

Maternity clothes?  Not so much.  I wear some maternity shirts, but I mostly still wear my pants.  Also, being home I wear a LOT of workout/sweat pants!

Stretch marks? None yet! I made it through one pregnancy without them.  Hoping for the same this time! Now vein marks- that's an entire different story! I will have those fixed after this pregnancy!

Sleep? Up and down.  This is between two main factors- Mollye not sleeping well and having to go to the bathroom every few hours.

Best moment last week? No placenta previa episodes!!!

Movement?  Mallory is way more active than Mollye ever was! Mollye loves to watch my belly move around, and Adam is determined she is already playing soccer!

Food cravings? No major cravings.  I did just ask Adam to bring home some ice cream which is not typical of me. I'm hoping it has candy in it! Sonic Blast... We'll see!

Gender? Another little girl!

Labor signs? Thankfully no.

What I miss: WORK! and working out! I can't wait to be back to both!

What I am looking forward to: I'm looking forward to our next ultrasound.  I have my fingers crossed for a miracle! But I'll be happy as long as she is growing and doing well.

Milestones: one more week down with no problems!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is fun to do! I love the questionare idea for the next nine months...and ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? You have only gained 8 pounds total? YOU KILL ME!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe only 8 pounds too! Glad everything is going well with the placenta previa. And whats the miracle you are looking for? twins or a boy? lol

    ReplyDelete