Thursday, February 16, 2012

31 weeks 6 days

One more week down! I'm happy to report that the nursery is now painted (only took 9 days- but it's done!).  We have the vinyl name to hang above the crib! Now if it would just stop raining, Adam could go get the crib then I could start decorating! I can't wait to put it all together! I'm pretty sure Mollye's had been done long before week 31.  Crazy how different it is with the second child! Poor girl, I promise to try to do better!
 
How far along? 31 weeks, 6 days

Total weight gain/loss? I am up 9 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Some days, but not often. Still rocking the sweat pants a lot!!! My current favorite outfit is leggings paired with a sweater dress or such.  Comfy!

Stretch marks? So glad I can still say no! However, the left leg has decided to join the right in the vein world... ugh!!!!
 
Sleep? Barely any this week! Mollye has been sick which makes her normal little sleep even more miserable! Currently reading a book on toddler sleeping- please someone make this child sleep all night!!!  

 
Best moment last week?Glad to report we still have not had any placenta previa problems!!! If tomorrow is clear, that makes three weeks with no episodes!
 
Movement? Mallory would you please stop kicking my ribs! It's a little painful for Mommy, but I do love to know you are moving like crazy in there!


Food cravings? Nope.  I did get my favorite shrimp on Valentine's Day thanks to Adam cooking for me!

Gender? Another little girl!

Labor signs? We have started having a few real contractions here and there, but nothing to worry about. No rhythm to them.

What I miss: Being able to breathe! I hate that I can't even read long books to Mollye without having to catch my breath.  Forgot about this part of pregnancy!

 
What I am looking forward to: Monday is our next ultrasound! I can't wait to see her, and I'm hoping that the previa has corrected itself! I would love to go back to work for a few weeks before she is born! However, I know the likelihood of this is not high, thus, I'm just praying for a healthy report!

Milestones: Only two weeks away from the "safer" zone! It's funny how it started with let's get to 24 weeks so then we could attempt to stop labor if needed, then 28 weeks to see if the previa has corrected itself, now 34 to a much higher chance of delivering a healthy baby with better lung development (let's hope those steroid shots did their job if she was to come early!).  I'm sure after 34 weeks there will be another hoping and waiting, but for now I just want to get to 34!  

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I love reading a good report! Send me a pic of the nursery color!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete