Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day 3

Ok, I must admit that I am tired of the snow now.  I am not one for sitting in the house all day, and the fact that my car has not moved since Sunday is driving me crazy!!! Thankfully JoCarole is on her way to pick up the Bear and I! Mollye could use a friend to play with and I NEED adult conversation!!!

We have had an enjoyable day though.  Lots of cuddles, kisses, dollhouse, Tom & Jerry (she just loves that cat and mouse), and more crafts!

Today's craft: Painting with shaving cream and glue

Mollye loved making circles with the paint:

 She also LOVED the way it smelled!
 She kept asking to practice with her scissors, but I told her she had to wait until he was finished.  As soon as we finished him, she ran to grab the scissors!
 Perfect example of why a 2 year old may not need scissor practice. It appears we are headed for a "boo, boo" at any moment!!!
 Our rule is we do one project together and then Mollye always gets to do one completely by herself.  She loves that, and I believe that kids need to be able to freely work.  Here is her snowman:
Look close and you can see the face.  She declared, "Momma, I done.I only want a face. No body, no hat,no arms, nothing else."
 Our  completed snowman:

What can be on the plans for tomorrow??? Hmm... I think it is time to get the car out of the driveway! Shopping, maybe??

No comments:

Post a Comment