Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Next Van Gogh

So yes, I am a teacher. I say this because we took Mollye to the Aquarium on Tuesday, and on Wednesday I was doing a "follow up" art activity with her. Just look at this amazing finger painting:



Now as if that is not amazing enough; let me break it down for you. You see we were trying to recreate the "butterfly garden." First we started with a tree (I admit I did the trunk, but that was all I did). Mollye then added the sky. Next came what she called red flowers. After that I being the teacher had purchased some butterfly stickers to add to her painting. She LOVED this part!!! She strategically placed them were she found fit. I think you will agree that she is a fabulous artist!!!

Now take a closer look (Remember look for the tree, sky, and flowers):

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I adore this!!! Matter of fact, could this be mine in a frame? I would love to have this hung on a wall. She has much promise!!!

    .mac :_

    ReplyDelete