Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die."-- John 11:25-26

What a joyous holiday! I have always loved Easter, and watching Mollye celebrate today made it even more special. She is an awesome egg hunter (despite what Adam might say). She is the only child I know that asked for permission to take things out of her Easter basket (yes, she was not sure what to think of all the new toys in her basket).

She is my life because someone more powerful, more special, more deserving than I thought I deserved to be the Mommy to this sweet little girl. I'm glad to believe and celebrate the real reason for this holiday.

Thank you for being the resurrection and the life.

Enjoy a look at our Easter holiday season (more in depth and details this week):



The Easter bunny came!! Look at all those prints he left:



Mollye realizing it is ok to take things out of the basket:



Finding eggs with Nanny T:



One happy Mommy and a sneak peak of tomorrow's post (lots of before church photos):

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that shot is the best...the last one. What a great smile from the both of you!

    She is growing up waaaaaaaayyyyyy too fast!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete