Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Photo Shoot

Last year before church Mollye and I went to the Templeton garden to take pictures with the blooming flowers. I thought this year we would do the same thing. We were able to capture a few really good shots. I am particularly found of the "rock" shots. After Mollye sat on the first rock, she proceeded to point out all the rocks and sit on each one!!! If you have been there, you know that is a lot of rocks. Adam and I were sure we were going to be late to church because of "rocks." Luckily she decided to go "fast" back to the car. Translation: she ran as "fast" as she could!

Look at our photo shoot:



















1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these shots! She is so adorable. I really love the Easter dress as well.

    Love that she went "fast" back to the car too!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete