Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mollye's First Love

Yes, that's right Mollye has a first love.


It's a boy; a mighty, cute boy.
He treats her well; he pushes her riding toy for her.
He shares with her.

He kisses her; let me explain.


  • I say, "Harrison, give Mollye a kiss." Instantly Harrison opens his mouth (yep, open mouth) and leans for Mollye who softly titls her head and allows him to kiss the top of her head.

  • This only lasted about five times before Mollye's dad had to break it up with a paper plate. Yep, he would stick a plate in between the two anytime Harrison went for her. They both just looked at him like "man, why did you do that!!!??"

They are precious. I know there will come a day where I pray boys stay away from her, but for now I can't deny Mollye of her first love. Just look at how cute they are on their Saturday night date (even called each other to make sure they brought ride on toys!):



Love that Mr. Harrison!

Mollye wants me to add that he is hers- don't get any ideas! She knows she has a winner:)

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!!! This girl keeps getting BIGGER and BIGGER and BIGGER....she looks double the size in this picture to me than at her birthday!

    Ugghh.

    Stop growing, sweet girl!

    I am really liking the play date deals you guys have been going on as of late. I bet she loves it too.

    Keep posted sweet memories!!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete