Monday, August 31, 2009

Animals!

Yes, I know I am a bad mommy. I'm not very good at keeping up with the blog. Let's see work full time, play with Mollye, put Mollye to bed, mommy workout, and then it always comes down to mommy go to sleep or mommy blog. Sorry, guys, sleep usually wins. However, I am going to start doing better.


Starting with today...


Check out this precious baby girl and all her fabulous animal sounds! She rocks!


I love to hear her use all the sounds in context. She will be saying "meow, meow" and sure enough up walks a cat. I love it!

My baby girl is growing up. I love it, but I miss that little baby.

2 comments:

  1. I am IN LOVE!!!!

    This is great for just 13 months old!

    My favorite was the sheep!

    What a big girl!!!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me join you baby girl I will lick your p-ssy clean

    ReplyDelete