Sunday, July 19, 2009

First Trip to the Zoo!





Oh how I dreamed of this day...

A family trip it would be.

Just the three of us were off to the zoo.



With a family budget in mind, we agreed that the spending limit would be admission price only. So we paid our money(change was $2) and entered the Nashville Zoo. After watching the silly monkeys, we rounded the corner to see what? A carousel, of course!


Now Miss Mollye has never been on a carousel, so of course mom wants to forgo the budget and put that baby girl on a fun animal of her choice! Dad graciously agreed when the admission price was the exact change we had $2!!!



Fun was had by both mom and daughter. Dad watched the stroller and waved each time we passed.


My dream day was unfolding!

The next stop was the tallest animal in the zoo! What's that? A giraffe of course!



This was Mollye's favorite part of the zoo. She stared in amazement at this large, interesting creature. I love this picture- it is a clear example of how much Mollye and her Daddy are alike! Just look at those curious, desiring to know it all stares. I love them!




As we continued our day, Mollye had to have a snack and juice of course! She was precious; just strolling along taking it all in- every sight! We saw several more animals (lions, tigers, {No}bears, oh my the fun!)






We had to stop along the way for Daddy to give his Mollye Bear a little kiss! Perfect day still unfolding!



We then headed over to the critter area (AKA petting zoo). Mollye liked it, but she always gave us the look like "please don't tell me you think I'm touching THAT!"




All in all it was fabulous! I think Mollye had a great time at the zoo. She loved having Mommy and Daddy all to her self. I love to watch her grow and learn, and I love to spend time as a family! This trip was complete family time; I LOVED IT!

1 comment:

  1. Great zoo trip guys! Love the carousel story...yeah, the budget tends to bend a little with little one's firsts!!

    Keep those memories coming!!!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete