Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy 11 month Birthday, Mollye- Love, Daddy


So today is Mollye's eleven month birthday! Yes, that means T-minus one month until she is a toddler! Where does the time go???


So as she is playing this morning, I tell her over and over "Happy Birthday, Baby." I'm thinking how great it is that we always acknowledge every months birthday. As proud as I am for remembering and singing to her, I must admit that her Daddy made it even more special.



Fast forward several hours...


In walks Adam from work, I can tell he has something behind his back. I ask, "what's that honey?" Secretly thinking "is it flowers?" (he is very good about bringing me flowers on random days:) ) He approaches Mollye giving her her daily kiss and hands her something. She grins from ear to ear. He remembered her today while out working, and in complete Daddy fashion bought her a toy tractor. Not only a tractor, but a farmall tractor! They both were so cute. As you can see Mollye instantly bonded with her tractor toy via her mouth. THANKS, DADDY!!! You know how to make my day extra special.

2 comments:

  1. Tractors at 11 months?! Oh my, what will she get at 16 or 18?!!

    Happy 11 months, sweet neice!!! Love you bunches!!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was THE coolest idea to frame those letters with her!! Oh man, you are good!! Can I just say she is looking identical to him these days?!!! I mean like twins! That last picture swept my heart, I tell you!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete