Monday, June 11, 2012

This Weekend!

I promise to update more on Miss Mallory's adventures over her 3 months of life, but for now I would like to catch you up on our current fun!

This weekend we decided to do a little backyard "camping"!!! Mollye was so EXCITED! She has been wanting to camp for a long, long time! I actually love to go hike, camp, and cookout.  I, also, know several wonderful trails around here, but unfortunately with Mallory being so small the backyard would have to do.  No worries though- this Momma had one fun trick up her sleeve!

We started the night off with a wonderful cookout and a family dinner outside- one of my favorite summer past times! Then it was time to set up the tent! While Daddy and Mollye worked on the tent, I got busy setting up my extra surprise!

Movie time!

 That's right we projected the movie on the fence! Mollye loved it!!!

Here is Miss Mollye and her Daddy camping/watching the movie.  I do have to note that my girly girl kept telling Momma- "my hips hurt."  Finally after four blankets and a sleeping bag, she was content.  Maybe camping in the backyard was best after all...

These two slept outside all night while Miss Mallory and I hung out inside.
 Who wouldn't want to hang out with this precious face??
The next morning it was time for some fishing with Daddy! I love her outfit;)

 Off they go!
 Back from catching two very "LARGE" (ok, not really) fish! She needed a little sissy time!

 Great memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment