Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Birth Story via Pictures


Mallory's Birth Story via Pictures:

The last picture of myself being pregnant, Mollye being an only child, and me in this hospital gown on BEDREST!

It's time! A little scared... Teddy is by my side though;)

NICU staff waiting on Miss Mallory:

She's here!
 Best sound ever!


 First picture in the NICU
 She had been sucking her thumb-one of the nurses took this piture for me after they learned about our finger sucking daughter, Mollye! 
 Jaundice journey starts...
 I loved holding her hand!

 We moved up to the 7th floor NICU! Mommy gets to do all feedings now!! She was only eating 27mL.

 Daddy's turn!
 Delicate long fingers:
 Thanks to Mommy's breakdown big sis gets to visit!!

She was saying, "Mallory, I'm Mollye your big sister!"
" I love you!"
 My favorite picture from our stay!


Failing her carseat test :(

 If she does not pass, she will come home in a carbed- I did not even know these existed!!

Thankfully she passed! Headed home after 9 days!

First time meeting big sister outside of the hospital!
Once home, she became Mollye's tag along baby! Since she could not be in her carseat for long periods, we resorted to Mollye's doll stroller!

Mollye was signing to her because she was crying :)
 Leaving the hospital after checking her jaundice levels again- LOVE THIS PICTURE!


Welcome Home, Mallory!

No comments:

Post a Comment