Monday, January 30, 2012

Need a Vacation!

One would think that with being on home rest, I would have plenty of time to relax.  Why is that not how it seems to be going??? One main reason- I must admit I'm a stresser (yes, I made this word up! In my mind it clearly says one who stresses too much!).  Yes, a self-proclaimed, stresser! I have to let some things go, but I just can't.  Right now I can think of at least 10 things that I want to plan and know the ending- the problem is that this time I have no way of knowing the ending!! Thus, I have to hand it over to God and know that in the end it will be ok. 

While I sit hear and work on "relaxing," I started watching HGTV and dreaming of visiting some of the tropical destination places! Well seeing as how that's not going going to happen... I'll just revisit our last family vacation time! We did have a blast on a weekend getaway to Gatlinburg!

Upon arriving, my no fear child insisted on riding this (note Daddy is not good with the "fancy" camera!):


Love these two!!!

Fun family times at the aquarium!





Stinker! She wanted to pretend to be asleep!




This time she really could have been asleep on Daddy's shoulders had the walk to the car just been a few more steps!

Mollye's favorite part of the trip was in the back parking lot of our hotel!
She loved feeding the ducks!



Great times! I need another vacation, but maybe next time it will include a sunny beach! Sunshine seems to help in the stress world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment