Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I just love October!

Saturday Mollye and I headed to a pumpkin patch in Taft, TN. At first, I was a little weary of the long drive, but I will now tell everyone it was so worth it! We had so much fun! Mollye was a little angel in the car.  She is so fun to ride with now as she entertains herself with singing- usually Mary Had a Little Lamb! I just love her sweet voice! I hope it stays that way. I dread the day that she is asking for the dvd and video games to make it through car rides. 

Anyways, back to our fun trip! We enjoyed it all- bounce houses, big bounce slides, 20ft slide that my child had no fear of going down, playing trucks in the corn, petting zoo, corn maze, cow train ride, and of course picking our own pumpkin! She picked just the right pumpkin, but then as we were leaving demanded a little one like her.  We stopped in and bought a 75 cent pumpkin:) I was not able to get that great of shots due to it just being her and I, but here are some that will show you the fabulous time we had!





















Yes, there was an outfit change during the day! Mommy may have forgot to watch the weather! Who knew it was going to be 90 degrees! ooops... atleast I had something in the car!

Happy October!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you girls had a wonderful time! Sure wish we were with you!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete