Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning! My favorite day of the year by far! I have always LOVED the excitement leading up to that magical moment when you realize SANTA DID COME!





I love the priceless looks! It keeps me in the spirit all year!

Santa was very GOOD to my kids this year! I agreed that they had both been very "nice" thus they deserved lots of toys! Lots of toys... too many toys... but well you know one day soon toys will no longer be on their list.  I'm glad Santa understands my need to grant their every wish, ha!

Mallory LOVED her big gift this year! This roller coaster is awesome!

Mollye I feel was a little disappointed initially in Santa, but she was soon relieved to find out that Nanny T and Papa had fulfilled her wish! SAIGE! 










Christmas 2013 was very successful!

Here are two of my favorite memories from this season:

1. Mollye HAD to make Jesus a birthday cake and sing Happy Birthday! I love the sweet little girl she is growing up to be.

2.  The tradition that the girls get to hold their elf on Christmas! Mollye lives for this moment!






Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment