Monday, July 16, 2012

Month 1 and 2

I figure I will not kid myself and admit that it will take me forever to post again so I decided to combine month 1 and month 2. Sorry, Mal!

Month 1 was full of two things- EAT and SLEEP.  She had a lot of growing to do! She was known to all of us as the "Squeaker."  She grunted and squeaked constantly!!! I am amazed looking back now at how small those legs are! No fat rolls!


Month 2 was full of two things as well- EAT and SLEEP.  She also enjoyed playing- mostly watching Mollye.  She loves that big sister! The toy in this picture was the only one she would have anything to do with for the longest! I can't believe she was almost double her birth size here.



Month 3 and 4 have lots more going on than just eating and sleeping.  I will save those for a day when I have more time!

1 comment:

  1. 2nd pic legs spread wide would be great no diaper

    ReplyDelete