Sunday, November 13, 2011

3 months...

Wow, how did I let 3 months go by and post nothing!  Sorry, my life is just too busy these days! Well that and for two of those months, I could not be on the computer without getting sick- different topic though.

Tonight's post will be short and sweet.  Here are two of my favorite pictures from this Fall. 

My little pumpkin (who is getting too big!):


Fun times playing in the corn!

I hope everyone is enjoying Fall as much as we are! Pumpkin patches, crafts, parties, pumpkin carving, Disney on Ice, Trick or Treating, and so many more activities have filled our Fall with fabulous memories! I plan to be back tomorrow with more updates-hopefully it will not be three months...

1 comment:

  1. The blog header is a beautiful picture! I absolutely love it! Glad to see you are back to blogging....I think I might just join you now that life is becoming a bit more routine for our family!

    Love you!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete