Friday, November 5, 2010

Today

Today marks one year since my grandmother passed away.  While I know this would have been a year of suffering for her, I still miss her. I still wish for just one more visit, just one more phone call, just one more time to say her name.  It still hurts, but I know she is happy and glad to be out of pain. So I will just keep remembering memories until that one day that I do see her again. 

What saddens me most is that Mollye will never remember her except in story form. This hurts as Mollye was Nana's world! I will be sure to tell her all about her great grandmother! Just two nights ago Mollye looked at the picture of Nana, Myself, and Mollye and asked who Nana was.  I told her and her response was- where is she? Now that hurt.  I had to explain to my two year old that she was at the best place possible- HEAVEN!

Everytime I look at this picture I think about how I would have rushed and printed one off for Nana.  This is a picture she would have LOVED! Both of her girls!
I love you, Nana! Not a day goes by that I do not think of you and wish I could stop by for our talks and conversations!

1 comment:

  1. My heart is with you, sister.

    It hurts. I know.

    Remember the good. And, be sure to live out her good too.

    She will continue to leave her mark if you do just this.

    Love you.

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete