Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mollye's new love!

What is it you ask?

CLOTHES!!!

Just look at what she got caught doing tonight:
This child loves to play dress up. She loves to dig through her diaper bag and bring you all of her finds. She will beg and beg until you put everything on her! Often she walks around the house with her bib on for no reason but simply because it is cool to her!

Dress up games here we come!!!

So why is tonight so special to her....


Because she hit jackpot! You see until tonight she was limited to what clothes were in the diaper bag or laid out for the week. Not anymore; tonight she learned that she could open her drawers! What did she find inside??? CLOTHES, CLOTHES, and more CLOTHES!!! She was in heaven!
Just watch this girl in action:




So now the questions becomes: Do I put locks on the drawers or do I just let her imagination flow as she digs through the drawers every night?

The OCD part of me says lock the drawers!!! However, check out this sweet girl on a mission with her
finds:
I can't say no to that sweet face. So I will just deal with the mess and let her imagination flow! Have fun sweet girl!


1 comment:

  1. I AM DYING HERE!!! The entire post is showing some weird symbol code and I can't read it. Not one word in english!

    I am dying to know the details of this post!

    HELP!!!!

    The video is adorable. Oooh, I could just squeeze her up!

    I have to know what you are saying about this sweetie pie!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete