Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Bathtime Routine

So bathtime is always a fun time in our house!

It use to be that Mollye rode her lion to the bathtub,

but these days she DANCES her way!



Yes, that's right she not only walks but can walk and DANCE!

Well I guess some would call it a wobble:)



You see Mollye usually hears her Daddy start the bath water and off she goes.

Then Mommy turns the music on and the Mollye Bear starts getting down with it!



Thanks to my fabulous sister-n-law we have been rocking out everynight before bath.

You see she gave Mollye a flip and flop CD full of some awesome tunes.

The choices tonight were two of Mollye's favorites.

So much of her favorites that instead of going to the bath like usual she just kept dancing from room to room.

Check out our first dance tonight: [camera lady apologizes for ALWAYS recording sideways!]






Mollye said she had to save the best for last!

The next dance of the night was a little Can't Touch This!

That's right; Mollye is probably the only baby out there dancing to M.C. Hammer right now.

She loves it!

Check out the ending where she throws the hand up and says, "no more mom; no autographs tonight."

Love that baby girl!!!

Life is so good with this sweet girl!

6 comments:

  1. I am grinning from ear to ear right now! This makes me sooooo happy to see that sweetie pie dancing to music I gave her!! Love the hands.

    Being a lover of dance myself, I can say that Mollye already has a one-up on the dancing as over half of the groove is in the hands and arms.

    I can't wait to get me hands on that girl!! Oh what fun we are gonna have now, mama!!!

    Just you wait and see!

    You think she could have diamonds as her 1st earrings in honor of her mom? Just wondering for our next visit!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... let me think! Diamonds...NOOOOO!!!! I feel the mysterious "don't tell your mama" visits are about to start! Just kidding, I trust you, but wait, just incase you didn't get it NOOOO!!! Ha.Ha. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Mac's place! That Mollye is a mover and a shaker - a girl after my own heart! :D Break it down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo cute that she is dancing and I love that belly! (this is Sarah BTW, friends with Meg, met you at the New Year's Eve party and Arlene's shower, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for showing me your little bald baby p-ssy it is gorgeous, you have made me really hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baby is my fav to look at when I jerk off, got some lovely stuff from my granddaughters, pics and videos

      Delete