Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Party!!!

So much fun! This will become an annual tradition at our house! The kids had a blast, and I had so much fun coming up with all the decor.  The best part was that Mollye was able to help me with almost every decoration! 

Check out some of our fun:

Mollye practicing our Candy Corn Bean Bag Toss:

 Mollye helping to make the centerpieces (pretty sure she ate more candy corn than we added):


 Time to make bugs:

 Mollye was in charge of the eyes:

 Mollye's date is here! Now is that not the cutest Grease couple that you have ever seen?
 Mollye playing one of our games- can you cross without a spider getting you!?! She was nervous!
 Even Mommy and Daddy attempted to be 50's parents:

 Miss Ellie Rose (Mollye finally calmed down when she arrived as they are best of friends!):

  One cute ghost! Miss HK!
 Tree decorations that Mollye helped me make.  I forgot to take upclose pictures but we had an owl, kitty, and pumpkins.
 Finished table centerpieces:
Food Table (sorry I forgot to get a picture before we ate):
 Spaghetti jack o lanterns, anyone?
Candy Corn Veggies:
Hot dog mummies:

Yummy candy/dessert table:



 The banner:
 Yummy cupcakes!
Witch feet cupcakes:

 Spider Cucpakes:

 Again I forgot to take pictures before we ate. Sorry!
 Our child did not want to take a picture with us, but I think we found one that looks like she belongs:)
 Pinata Fun!!!





 Daddy had to save the day!
 The party favor was their bags and as much candy as they wanted!
 Love how Haley went through looking for the "good" candy. Aka chocolate!

What a great time we had! We had chili, spaghetti, hot dog mummies, veggies, and plenty of desserts! All of this great food along with a bounce house, ghost bowling, spider walkway, and a candy corn bean bag toss equaled a lot of fun!!! I'm not sure how I do not have pictures of the kids jumping in the bounce house.  It was the hit of the party!

Happy Halloween!!!
We will see you all again next year for the 2nd annual Casey Halloween Bash!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I wish we could've been there!

    You rock at parties!!!

    I need you to throw me my 35th birthday party...I would love to see what "theme" you would come up with!

    Ha!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make the candy corn bean bag toss?

    ReplyDelete